Answers to the questions

Am I like my mother?


Surely we all remember our mother's old saying, "Wait, you'll see!", "Because I said so!". Eight British moms from Tzz use the turns they've heard from their parents with their children.

Am I like my mother?

According to a survey by BabyWebsite in the UK, the most popular translations are "And if someone jumped in, would you jump afterwards?"and"Do you think I'm your slave?"." The funniest thing about this whole thing is that many people decide in their childhood not to be like their own mother, "she said. Kathryn Crawford, a staff member at BabyWebsite. - But the truth is, we unintentionally use the cues and screams our children have heard from our parents. The 3000 asked moms 60 percent according to his own confession use the words of her motherbecause they were worth it once, but the remaining 40 percent are using well-texted text even though they don't know exactly what it is.Baby Room: Many of us decide, as early as our childhood, or perhaps as a teenager, that we never say that to our child! We'll never be sorry for him! We'll never do that! These vows are sometimes easy to keep, but there are times when they cause trouble. It happens that we are incapable of realizing it, and so we have a sense of guilt. But there is also the opposite. Anyone who has heard so much from their parents when they are young that they need to do something because "I want it" or simply "just!", Will find it difficult to find the middle ground afterwards. It often happens that "I do not do this" so that instead of a simple explanation appropriate to the child's development, it takes parents to long-term he feels the insecurity of his parents, and he will therefore be unmanageable as he seeks his hand: what now? Free or not? This is often the reason why the parent feels the child has slipped out of his / her hand. Consultation with your Education Advisor can shed some light on the background of the situation, and you can easily find the key to the solution.
- Consistency - key in parenting
- The long-lasting effect of love in parenting