Newborns' immune systems are still underdeveloped, so the common fever is a serious struggle for them. Colds are not a serious illness, but the younger you are, the more serious you have to be.The baby is cured: treatment tipsIt can be scary if your baby has a cold, but it also teaches your organization how to deal with viruses.
Babies usually freeze many times before their first birthday. Symptoms should always be carefully monitored to give the physician an accurate picture of the baby's condition.
Some important things to know about freezingThe age of the child can develop colds at any time and in children of any age.
Nasal symptoms, ie breathing, breathing, and nasal cold symptoms, are among the earliest signs of a baby's wetsuit.
Infants less than 3 months old should always be taken to a doctor if they experience any unusual symptom.
Symptoms that indicate the baby is nabbed
- Epistaxis: Initially watery, with lightness on the inside, light green on some days. A change in the color or the average of the nasal passages is a sign of the natural process of infection, so that does not mean that the disease has turned worse.
- Mild fever may also occur.
- Red eyes
- Difficulty falling asleep or sleepiness
- Excitement, anxiety.
How To Treat Baby Nappies?
- Nasal cleansing with nasal spray. Your doctor may recommend that you use a nasal drip.
- Your doctor may prescribe a painkiller.
- Hydration: It is important that the baby consumes the right amount of fluid, and breastfeeding is very important in this case as well.
- It is also worth paying attention to the proper humidity of the apartment. Proper pairing helps the baby to breathe better.
- Going to the baby's steam room for a short period of time (10-15 minutes) (the bathroom is the best fit) will also help cleanse the nasal passages and make the mucous membrane function properly.
- Avoid weight, noise, bustle with baby dolls. Relax, stay at home in a relaxed environment.
MegelхzйsInfants are relatively infrequent, and infants are more likely to freeze. Smoking in a child's environment will definitely increase the likelihood that it will produce some symptoms. The virus of the nettle can be easily infected, since the carrier itself does not show any symptoms, but it can infect others afterwards. Those who come into contact with a baby should always wash their hands thoroughly. Do not get close to your baby if you are ill or if someone in your environment becomes ill. The smaller the baby, the less need to have many visitors. Avoid weight with your baby. Thoroughly and regularly clean your toys and make sure your baby is exposed to tobacco smoke.
Numerous health benefits of breastfeeding are also manifested here: the antibodies found in breast milk are given to breast-fed infants.Цsszegezve: colds are not so common in newborns, but more so in young children. Because the symptoms of a cold are similar to those of another, serious illness, and may develop, so the younger children are, the more serious the symptoms are. Newborn Baby Requests for Medical Assistance! (VIA)Related articles in this topic:
- 5 things you didn't know about freezing
- When the nose is not going
- What should we do if we watch?